The most well-known manufacturer of a broad selection of Cuni 90/10 and 70/30 Flange at affordable prices, view standard sizesTable Of Content
- Copper Nickel Flanges Price in india
- Cupro Nickel Flanges Specification
- Available Types of CU NI Flanges
- Copper Nickel 90/10 flanges Pressure Rating
- Cu Ni 70/30 Welding Neck Flange Weight Chart
- Stock list of Cupronickel Flanges
- 70/30 Copper Nickel Socket Weld Flange Dimensions
- Equivalent Grades of Copper Nickel Threaded Flange
- Cupro Nickel Flanges Chemical Composition
- Cu Ni Slip On Flanges Mechanical Properties
- Copper Nickel 90/10 Blind Flanges Application
The Copper Nickel Flanges are made up of a material that has copper and nickel in its chemical composition. There are different types of such flanges available in the market for varied applications, like:
- The Copper Nickel Threaded Flange can be attached to a pipe with an external thread. As this flange gets attached to the thread, there is no need for welding.
- The cu ni Slip On Flanges are primarily applied for low pressure jobs. They come with easy installation and can be welded to different pipes. They are ideally used in marine and salt water environments.
- The Copper Nickel BLRF Flange is a solid flange used for blocking the flow off a given section of a pipe, which is generally not in use. It is quite strong and offers superior resistance to impingement corrosion.
- The Cupro Nickel Lap Joint Flange can be slid directly over the pipe and they are generally accompanied by stub end fittings. They are ideal for applications requiring frequent dismantling.
The Copper Nickel 90/10 flanges have 90% copper and 10% nickel in its chemical composition. They are known for sturdy construction, along with high tensile strength, and accurate dimensions. The 90/10 copper nickel flange can effectively withstand stress corrosion, and biofouling that occurs in sea water. The Copper Nickel 90/10 Blind Flanges come with high fabricability and weldability. They show high resistance to hydrogen embrittlement, and can retain their mechanical properties in cryogenic temperatures.
The Copper Nickel 70/30 flanges consist of 70% copper and 30% nickel, and they are popular for various applications across several industries. The cu ni 70/30 Welding Neck Flange is widely used in the energy sector and also in power plants. The 70/30 copper nickel Socket Weld Flange comes with high durability, and they are customizable in terms of their shape, dimension, and finish according to the application requirements.
Cupro Nickel Flanges Specification
|Specifications||ASME SB152/ ASTM B152|
|Dimensions||B 16.47 Series A & B, ANSI/ASME B16.5, BS4504, B16.48, EN-1092, BS 10, DIN, etc.|
|Standards||ASME Flanges, ASTM, DIN Flanges, ANSI Flanges, BS Flanges, EN Flangesetc.|
|Class||300#, 150#, 900#, 600#, 2500#, 1500#|
|Size||1/8″ NB - 48″NB|
|Flange Face Type||Raised Face (RF), Flate Face (FF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Flanges Types||Forged Flanges, Expander Flanges, Reducing Flanges, Blind Flanges, Socket Weld Flanges, Orifice Flanges, Flat Flanges, Slip On Flanges, High Hub Blinds Flanges, Lapped Joint Flanges, Threaded Flanges, Nipo Flanges, Long Neck Weld Flanges, Square Flanges, RTJ Flanges etc|